Saturday, June 9, 2012

Oslo loves Yellow...





Oslo loves Yellow!

Who knows, maybe it's me. Or the sun.  But I must say it: I see yellow everywhere in this city...

But it is true that I walk around Oslo and there is yellow everywhere.  From the buildings to the t-shirts in the windows and the flowers near the City Hall.

One of the most charming places to sit outside is this Cafe Skansen - where I had my first coffee meeting to talk about climate change politics.


Yellow is an optimistic color;  its warming and refreshing. Just like Oslo in the Spring.


A terribly handsome Cafe!
Yellow Bricks

I had never seen yellow boots...

Another building making a Yellow Statement
The promise of summer




Yellow even in the tram stops...

Yellow lamps!!



A pretty yellow shop, I'd say...



Come on, it's official: Oslo loves Yellow!